Thursday, March 12, 2009

-Perseverance-

Okay, this story is based on true story and I mean no offence to anybody.. Haha..

I've just come back from Somerset and took MRT back to PGPR. It was around 11.00 pm, hoped not miss the 183 bus..

The train reached Outram Park when suddenly two indian guys got on the MRT. They are playing their indian music without headset, so people around them could hear the India song.

When the train reached Tiong Bahru station, suddenly, a half-age big fat chinese guy talked to them, I'm not sure what they were talking about, less more (kurang lebih) like this:

"Hey, is it your phone ringing or you are listening to the music?"
"It's a public place you know!! And you are playing your music??!!"

The two indian guys might be feeling guilty and quickly turned the music off.
Not yet 5 seconds, the chinese guy continue his complaint by saying "Fools !!" to them.
Then, the situation back to normal, no india song anymore.

Then at Redhill, this chinese guy alighted from MRT. And you know what??

THOSE INDIAN GUYS TURNED THEIR INDIA MUSIC ON AGAIN, WHAT THE... #$%^@#*&!#@

Can this be called perseverance?? Or stonehead (keras kepala)?

I'm not sure if it can be called perseverance.. Because what I know is that perseverance is..

made from 1 ring of health and 1 void stone, isn't it? XD

8 comments:

  1. Hmm..
    Took me 3mins to find out who the lousy one is =_=
    Yea, ring of health is quite a common item in chinatown, while void stone.. I guess you'll have to dig for it in little india.
    *lame*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi,, lu offense si reqz ni.. itu musiknya latika lhoooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEEEEEEE... gw expect last sentence itu jugaaaaaa.... WAKAKAKAKA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hwahahaha.. emg udah dota-oriented nih pikiran nya, ga heran, wkwkwk.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geee?
    Perseverance bukannya kerajinan?
    Maksud lu Persistence bukan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sama kok nong artinya, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. majority rules? coba klo yg dimaenin,lagu jay chou,kenceng2..mungkin semua senang?

    ReplyDelete